Profits are the lifeblood of business and career success. Use profits to measure your ability to meet customer demand. It would help if you had great value, excellent marketing, and clean execution to make profits possible.
Attention High-Income Professionals and Established Entrepreneurs Who Want More Profits
You need easy-to-follow, simple methods to create and keep profitable customers to grow your business. How you do this is by transforming business relationships into profit.
Which best describes you, one or all of these:
- If you own a service business that grosses more than $1 million a year and you're not taking home all you'd like, these powerful resources will change your life.
- Suppose you are a high-income professional earning six figures and want to protect yourself against economic uncertainty. Then pay close attention.
- This is for you if you have a dual-income family with one of those incomes coming from a business of your own and you want financial security even in challenging markets.
Discover hidden profits in current earnings while creating multiple streams of income. Boost cash flow instantly. Have the lifestyle you deserve without fear of it all drying up one night as you sleep.
Unfortunately, Political and Social Factors Create Obstacles Based on Lies
To get elected, a wealthy politician calls out the business owner as evil, profit-seeking, and taking advantage of the worker. This narrative is built on a lie that profits (surplus from effort) are undesirable. The world doesn't work this way.
As more social and political pressure lays down on the top 20% earners, you'll want resources like these to help build your wealth. Learn how to produce even when the economy, community, and media are against you.
The Pew Research Center (2017) reports families with incomes of $200,000 or more paid 58.8% of US Federal income taxes. However, they only accounted for 4.5% of returns filed. That's a significant responsibility despite the criticism.
If you are in a higher tax rate country (or region) like Canada, the United Kingdom, or European Union, the problem is worse. More of your hard-earned income goes to programs you have no say in allocation.
Every charitable donation, foundation, or worthy cause depends on the profits to help those in need. A financial surplus in business makes possible investments to pay employee salaries—no profits, then no business.
Profitable Customers Are Happy Tax Payers (And You Can Be Too)
It's not that you don't want to help society. It's an objection to the wasteful government spending applied to individuals who demand entitlement rather than contribution—those who seek temporary pleasures over community building and self-improvement.
Worse, political forces turn tax dollars into individual wealth. Income tax revenue pays for unnecessary government debt accumulation. Shelling out for bureaucrats paid vacations instead of disciplinary actions for misconduct.
Earning less won't solve these problems. Only maximum earnings through entrepreneurship, skilled trades, and professional services will insulate your family from the impacts of these ongoing challenges.
Helping your clients elevate their opportunities and also be profitable feeds economic influence. With this influence, you can change the government's wasteful ways. It's easier to do with profits than without.
Stop fearing the tax man; start enjoying financial freedoms with more profitable customers. Start with strategic approaches to create unfair business advantage and drive project management and business development outcomes.
Proven Ways to Attract Clients Who Pay, Stay, and Refer
As the author of 101 Strategies For More Profitable Customers (available on Amazon), I could list hundreds of approaches. But you don't need a hundred ways to attract high-value clients. Consider these to start:
- An initial offer. What is the first thing that qualified buyers can purchase? This first transaction sets the stage for long mutually beneficial customer relationships. Develop and make offers regularly to know what buyers want.
- Prospect newsletter. As you qualify buyers in your market a simple way to keep in touch with them is a PRINT prospect newsletter. The purpose of this publication is to inform, position, and direct decision-makers to solutions.
- Clean analytics. The more you know about how you generate leads or create sales, the better you can repeat what works. Sale attribution goes beyond web analytics to include all marketing campaigns and sales transactions. Audit the accuracy of these measures monthly.
The proper marketing includes all three elements, but actual business development ties these actions to performance measures. The profitability of audience segments matters as much as your ability to reach them.
Financial profit measures include market value, company performance, and your ability to solve customers' problems. Today's buyer has more choices than ever before; they choose for reasons beyond price.
What We Do To Help You Create And Keep Profitable Customers
Examples of niche-specific publications:
- AdBriefing Copywriting Tips — For copywriters, marketers, and business owners who want the secrets of words that sell. Insights on what it takes to grow an agency, leverage time, and help clients sell more. Develop communications skills that create opportunities.
- Prosperity Homestead — For permaculture designers, landscapers, and ecologically conscious high-income professionals who want prosperity. Earn big dollars to improve the environment, reduce waste and pollution, and create a more sustainable earth.
These newsletters represent prospect campaigns that advocate the audience-specific application of strategic business relationships. Similar implementation works for prospect newsletters, lead generation, and customer retention campaigns.
Your education starts with understanding how thankless your role is in society. It has been that way for ages. Those who break from the bonds of undue social, political, and systemic pressures tend to become society's elite.
Personal time and financial freedoms come more easily when you understand how to convert adversity into opportunity. These resources are not for everyone. While based on reason and logical thinking, they are NOT politically correct.
Stop Waiting for More Profitable Customers, Start Profiting From Hidden Opportunities
Starting with a paid strategic consultation, you can create more profitable customers. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If you ever have any questions about a bill, credit card charge, or your account in general, please call us at +1 (877) 207-3798 Ext 2 — leave a message, and someone on staff will get back to you. You may also write a letter or fax.