Clients benefit from our ability to invest capital in moderate risk projects. Here's a short list of our current, past, and synergistic projects.
These projects are in flight, meaning they are actively being planned, executed, or otherwise active. If any of these projects fit your passion, please contact our offices for partnership opportunities.
- Managing Land Projects. Investing $30,000 into sustainable land development to reduce carbon impact of urban living. Solving erosion, rain water management, and other common community problems with ecological solutions. [FINAL PHASES 2021, DOCUMENTARY IN PLANNING]
- Martinsville Eco-House. Converting a 1950's residential home into an energy saving estate. Using design that reduces its carbon footprint and lowers energy needs. [ONGOING 2017-2021]
Forest Park Green Space. Revitalization focusing on this community's original design and increase property values. Incorporating open spaces, ecological management, and native plants.CANCELLED 2020 DUE TO ZONING ISSUES.
- Stand Alone Aquaculture. A edible fish growing system powered by solar. Designed to breed, grow out, and cultivate food in small footprint. Pilot completion 2020 with system installation starting 2021.
- Sustainable Agriculture Pilot. Grow enough food for four families in under two acres using low input permaculture principles. Focus is on heritage and true to seed plants, food preservation, and regenerative farming. [STARTING LATE 2020 FOR 2021 SPRING.]
Each project builds on proven methods. Execution creates usable kits, resources, and training so you can do the same.
This is our way of syndicating outcomes so you can build on experience.
Here are a few of the past projects which are now available as home-study or mentoring programs. These experienced based projects making seemingly difficult outcomes systematic.
- Remote Video Projection. After numerous setbacks, setup a small scale video and audio production capturing 2 TB of media. More than 100 hours of podcast, demonstrations, and remote media capture.
- Outcome Management System. Helping top earners get more from each day while focusing on critical tasks. System includes daily workflow tracking, process optimization, and delegation support.
- Hurricane Marketing System. Built on experiences with hurricanes, tornadoes, and natural disasters across the mid-Atlantic region. Includes best practices from interviews, business continuity, and risk management.
- More Profitable Customers. System for businesses to get commercial customers who can pay, stay, and refer. Building on more than 20 years of business development experience with government and commercial contracting.
If you're interested in these past projects, contact our offices. Read about the results of these projects in newsletters for high income professionals and entrepreneurs available here.
These projects align with mission but are independent of JWH Consolidated. Whenever possible partnering with non-profits and existing activities delivers the most tangible results.
- Sustainable Homestead Institute (Scott Vernon) A 140 acre campus providing natural environmental based training and regional Eco-tourism. Programs include wilderness survival, ecological land design, and ancestral skill immersion.
- Infinity Acres Ranch (Laura and Rick Steere) Non-profit educational ranch providing learning enrichment programs for Adults with intellectual, mental and/or physical (dis)abilities through animal husbandry. An Eco-tourism opportunity in Martinsville VA which enriches the community.
- SCORE Martinsville. Offers FREE business mentoring, low-cost and no-cost business training, and tools for growing your small business. A volunteer organization serving communities across the United States.
- Fortune 1000 corporations and foundations. Project funding through a network of private donors, corporate match, and granting institutions. Raising between $6,000 to $12,000 a year in charitable contributions since 2013.
Lessons from implementing these projects shape newsletters, home study, and resources we publish. You won't find more experienced based materials on these topics anywhere.
If what you are doing aligns with these projects, then contact us for partnership opportunities.? There's more going on than listed here. Let's achieve GREAT results together!