Clients benefit from our ability to invest capital in moderate risk projects. Here’s a list of our current, past, and synergistic projects.
These projects are in flight, meaning they are actively being planned, executed, or otherwise active. If any of these projects fit your passion, please contact our offices for partnership opportunities.
- Martinsville Eco-House. Converting a 1950’s residential home into an energy saving estate. Using design that reduces its carbon footprint and lowers energy needs.
- Forest Park Green Space. Revitalization focusing on this community’s original design. Incorporating open spaces, ecological management, and native plants.
Each project builds on proven methods. Execution creates usable kits, resources, and training so you can do the same.
This is our way of syndicating outcomes so you can build on experience.
Here are a few of the past projects which are now available as home-study or mentoring programs. These experienced based projects making seemingly difficult outcomes systematic.
- Hurricane Marketing System. Built on experiences with hurricanes, tornadoes, and natural disasters across the mid-Atlantic region. Includes best practices from interviews, business continuity, and risk management.
- More Profitable Customers. System for businesses to get commercial customers who can pay, stay, and refer. Building on more than 20 years of business development experience with government and commercial contracting.
If you’re interested in these past projects, contact our offices. Read about the results of these projects in newsletters for high income professionals and entrepreneurs available here.
These projects align with mission but are independent of JWH Consolidated. Whenever possible partnering with non-profits and existing activities delivers the most tangible results.
- Sustainable Homestead Institute (Scott Vernon) A 140 acre campus providing natural environmental based training and regional eco-tourism. Programs include wilderness survival, ecological land design, and ancestral skill immersion.
- Infinity Acres Ranch (Laura and Rick Steere) Non-profit educational ranch providing learning enrichment programs for Adults with intellectual, mental and/or physical (dis)abilities through animal husbandry. An eco-tourism opportunity in Martinsville VA which enriches the community.
- SCORE Martinsville. Offers FREE business mentoring, low-cost and no-cost business training, and tools for growing your small business. A volunteer organization serving communities across the United States.
Lessons from implementing these projects shape newsletters, home study, and resources we publish. You won’t find more experienced based materials on these topics anywhere.
If what you are doing aligns with these projects, then contact us for partnership opportunities. There’s more going on than listed here. Let’s achieve GREAT results together!